PA Flash Sale - Knif Audio Knifonium

cclarry

JUST $39.99 TODAY!*

KNIF-3999
Use this voucher code during checkout
Offer ends February 12, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if
you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts
of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added for purchases made in Europe,
only if applicable by EU law.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/knif_audio_knifonium.html

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I've always been interested in this.  Very cool to pick it up for $14.99.  😁

The free 350 patch library for Unify is still available HERE

IS it extra presets or factory presets for use in unify ?

11 minutes ago, antler said:

I had a toss-up between Knifonium and Streamliner for my $75 voucher last month; I opted for Streamliner. This month, I get to choose between Knifonium and Big AL (both $99). Any advice?

wasn't that thrilled by big al , the knif is a gem ,on its own but really , try it before anypurchase since it can really put solme stress on cpu .... if you need color , HG2 is exellent and next version is a beast  ...

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, antler said:

I had a toss-up between Knifonium and Streamliner for my $75 voucher last month; I opted for Streamliner. This month, I get to choose between Knifonium and Big AL (both $99). Any advice?

Knifonium is $39.99 until tonight with Larrys’s coupon above ...so you can buy two things with that voucher if you dont wait :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Still, should one say “neef” or “k-neef” ...

Because you asked so politely: just guessing, but I'm pretty sure it’s pronounced with an audible K.

The reason being that it’s based on a hardware synth by the Finnish designer Jonte Knif, I would assume that his last name is an old soldier name meaning Knife in Swedish (Knif being old spelling, nowadays spelled Kniv). It was common in the 18th and 19th century that soldiers had nom-de-guerre in France and that custom was also carried over to Sweden and Finland.

As you were.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Because you asked so politely: just guessing, but I'm pretty sure it’s pronounced with an audible K.

The reason being that it’s based on a hardware synth by the Finnish designer Jonte Knif, I would assume that his last name is an old soldier name meaning Knife in Swedish (Knif being old spelling, nowadays spelled Kniv). It was common in the 18th and 19th century that soldiers had nom-de-guerre in France and that custom was also carried over to Sweden and Finland.

As you were.

So Call me "Tank"  from today 

I suggest we call Larry : "Radio" lol 

• Haha 1