10% Off Softube Weiss EQ MP

cclarry

Get an additional 10% off
Weiss EQ MP is available now for a special intro price of $149, and with this voucher, you can save an additional 10% on the intro price, but only until February 19th, so act soon. To take advantage of this voucher, log in to your Softube account and use this checkout code:

LETSGETSURGICAL

Currently already on sale for $149

https://www.softube.com/weiss-eq-mp

Edited by cclarry

I own the gambit for C1 and the eq is superb , compressor also , i needed a mastering grade C1 channel and it delivers  but man this is cpu heavy , i grabbed it to put it on my master during mixing but i might sell it cause it's too heavy .. sonically , possibility in the top 3 best sounding Eq / Comp itb ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zargg said:

Thanks!

Same here. That is why I asked for a comparison between them.

If i knew i would have grabbed this one , not the weiss , because it's way more cpu optimised , brands tends to forgot that we have a lot of brands and tools in the arsenal , and think their stuff can be the only thing cpu heavy ....

so if anybody want just an eq i think it's exellent , if anybody want the combo , the weiss channel strip is superb at the expense of some cycle .

Also one thing annoyed some people (not me) in the weiss C 1 version is the shleves curves witch are like the Manley Passive EQ (witch i love) aka Shelving and cut witch accentuate the perception , and i love it ... some people hated it since it wasn't possible to deactivate this behavior in C1 

Basically if you boost at 50 Hz you will get a cut just after .... kinda like the Pultec trick .. 

Concept :

If you boost 50 hz by 6 db , you perceived the 6 db but might have some phase eq's ....

If you boost 50 hz by 3 db and cut by 3 , you will have this fx perceived with less phase behavior and even more pronouced fx since the 3db cut is also affecting your perception of what's ,next in freq  ;) 

2 hours ago, Zo said:

If i knew i would have grabbed this one , not the weiss , because it's way more cpu optimised , brands tends to forgot that we have a lot of brands and tools in the arsenal , and think their stuff can be the only thing cpu heavy ....

so if anybody want just an eq i think it's exellent , if anybody want the combo , the weiss channel strip is superb at the expense of some cycle .

Also one thing annoyed some people (not me) in the weiss C 1 version is the shleves curves witch are like the Manley Passive EQ (witch i love) aka Shelving and cut witch accentuate the perception , and i love it ... some people hated it since it wasn't possible to deactivate this behavior in C1 

Basically if you boost at 50 Hz you will get a cut just after .... kinda like the Pultec trick .. 

Concept :

If you boost 50 hz by 6 db , you perceived the 6 db but might have some phase eq's ....

If you boost 50 hz by 3 db and cut by 3 , you will have this fx perceived with less phase behavior and even more pronouced fx since the 3db cut is also affecting your perception of what's ,next in freq  ;) 

I'll pass on this one, as I'm satisfied with the Gambit Eq. I only use the Gambit Channels strip on a few sources (snare, OH, some Vsti's ++)

I often put the 9000 on the Main out/Master bus.

• Like 1