PA Flash Sale - Wedge Matcha

cclarry

JUST $39.99 TODAY!*

MATCHA-3999
Use this voucher code during checkout
Offer ends February 11, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if
you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts
of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added for purchases made in Europe,
only if applicable by EU law.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/wedge_force_matcha.html

16 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

To buy or not to buy? With $25 voucher it will cost me only $14.  Is it better than popular Kontakt guitar libraries, like Impakt Sounworks or similar?

Hey Soundwise!  When I listened to the demos earlier this morning I decided to pass because I could hear the typical "keyboard playing guitar" artifacts.  By the description I was hoping that these might be eliminated or at least minimized.  But that could be in the programming of the MIDI if the demo's weren't recorded live.  Of course these things were less noticeable in the metal oriented demos, but still, for me I don't think it's up to par with most other major players in the game.

Pete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, PeteL said:

Hey Soundwise!  When I listened to the demos earlier this morning I decided to pass because I could hear the typical "keyboard playing guitar" artifacts.  By the description I was hoping that these might be eliminated or at least minimized.  But that could be in the programming of the MIDI if the demo's weren't recorded live.  Of course these things were less noticeable in the metal oriented demos, but still, for me I don't think it's up to par with most other major players in the game.

Pete

Hey Pete, thanks for chiming in!

That's what I feel about this instrument, too. Sounds somewhat artificial and liveliness, normally associated with guitar performance, is not there. Also, it seems like there are no key-switches to play arpeggios or control articulations.

Edited by Soundwise
  • Like 1