Sign in to follow this  
Lynn Wilson

Defying Gravity-New Video

On 2/20/2021 at 3:22 AM, emeraldsoul said:

Man, this song really hangs together well. Great vocals, and I liked the video when you had light beams shining out of your face! And the overly colorized Dr appointments, how did you do that effect? Really cool, Lynn.

Cheers,

-Tom

Hi Tom, thanks so much for your kind words!  The overly colorized f/x clips are using a stock video f/x in Vegas 12 called "unsharp mask", and the light beams are an f/x called "rays".  I fiddled with them a bit and ended up with what you see.  I have much to learn when it comes to making videos, but I hope to catch up a bit this year, as I want to make more videos.  Cheers to you!

Great job! I liked the video and music.   Pleasant orchestration and arrangement.  Good vocals and sounds. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 8:24 AM, Makke said:

Great job! I liked the video and music.   Pleasant orchestration and arrangement.  Good vocals and sounds. 

Makke, thanks for taking the time to  listen and respond!  Glad  you liked it.

Its just the whole thing , so well put together and the vocals are so clear , in fact the whole song is just great , top production, super video , cheers

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 1:48 AM, Paul Bush said:

Its just the whole thing , so well put together and the vocals are so clear , in fact the whole song is just great , top production, super video , cheers

Thank you, Paul, for your time and kind words!  Cheers to you, as well!

To say that this was impressive would definitely be a gross understatement.  Absoflippinlutely excellent work my friend.  You have been putting out some excellent stuff.  The music and video are a perfect match to the story of the lyrics.  The video is excellent and the Fx are most impressive (especially the Fx's on your cameo shots. 

What a treat it was to listen and watch your production!!!!!

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 10:45 AM, freddy j said:

To say that this was impressive would definitely be a gross understatement.  Absoflippinlutely excellent work my friend.  You have been putting out some excellent stuff.  The music and video are a perfect match to the story of the lyrics.  The video is excellent and the Fx are most impressive (especially the Fx's on your cameo shots. 

What a treat it was to listen and watch your production!!!!!

Thanks, Freddy!  Maybe it's time we put our heads together.  I've always appreciated your support.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:24 AM, steve@baselines.com said:

Lynn, this is absolutely fantastic!  Great work, love it.

Steve, being a fan of yours, I really thank you for your kind words!

On 2/19/2021 at 11:31 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

If it sounds OK on your Adams,

Most definitely fine on the Adam's

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 6:56 AM, Wookiee said:

Most definitely fine on the Adam's

That's good to hear!  I'm thinking about upgrading my monitors and Adams are on my list.  Thanks for replying, Wookie!

• Like 1