Defying Gravity-New Video

Lynn Wilson

On 2/20/2021 at 3:22 AM, emeraldsoul said:

Man, this song really hangs together well. Great vocals, and I liked the video when you had light beams shining out of your face! And the overly colorized Dr appointments, how did you do that effect? Really cool, Lynn.

Cheers,

-Tom

Hi Tom, thanks so much for your kind words!  The overly colorized f/x clips are using a stock video f/x in Vegas 12 called "unsharp mask", and the light beams are an f/x called "rays".  I fiddled with them a bit and ended up with what you see.  I have much to learn when it comes to making videos, but I hope to catch up a bit this year, as I want to make more videos.  Cheers to you!

To say that this was impressive would definitely be a gross understatement.  Absoflippinlutely excellent work my friend.  You have been putting out some excellent stuff.  The music and video are a perfect match to the story of the lyrics.  The video is excellent and the Fx are most impressive (especially the Fx's on your cameo shots. 

What a treat it was to listen and watch your production!!!!!

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 10:45 AM, freddy j said:

To say that this was impressive would definitely be a gross understatement.  Absoflippinlutely excellent work my friend.  You have been putting out some excellent stuff.  The music and video are a perfect match to the story of the lyrics.  The video is excellent and the Fx are most impressive (especially the Fx's on your cameo shots. 

What a treat it was to listen and watch your production!!!!!

Thanks, Freddy!  Maybe it's time we put our heads together.  I've always appreciated your support.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:24 AM, steve@baselines.com said:

Lynn, this is absolutely fantastic!  Great work, love it.

Steve, being a fan of yours, I really thank you for your kind words!