Audio Assault ReAmp Studio

cclarry

$39.99

ReAmp Studio

Get it today for only $39.99 USD!
Get the FULL version RIGHT NOW!

Try the Demo and discover why ReAmp Studio is the most complete guitar suite out there!

Last chance to get it at a heavily discounted price!

ReAmp Studio

Taken straight from the hardware, our most realistic sounding amps ever.

- 36 Stomp Boxes

- 103 Amp Heads

-100 Cab IRs

- 35 "FLEX" Cabs with movable mic position

- Rack FX Module

-Dual IR Loader with IMPACT control to enhance realism

Cabinet Loader

Freely position the mic using FLEX Cabs

Use the IMPACT control to bring more realism to your IRs, and then Focus to power them up!

Mix and match your favourite IRs with the dual cab loader.

Stomp Section

36 Stomp Boxes featuring:
Time Effects, EQ, Distortions, Overdrives, Boosters,
Compressors, Tremolo.

FX Rack

EQ, Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Compressor.

This is the chance to get it with 66% off!
This sale will be gone soon!

I Want ReAmp Studio!

Amp Model List

Blockstar HT50 Clean Voice

Blockstar HT50 Clean

Buguera 1990 Clean

Cieratone Jazz

Cieratone Rock

EHV 5051 III Clean

Fester Deluxe Verb

Highwatt 100 Bright

Highwatt 100

Meisa Fimore Clean

Morgen SWR22

Orenge MacroDark Clean

Paevy Bulbking Crunch

Paevy Stereo

Ronald J102

Vaux AC30

Carving X60 Lead

Carving X60 RTM

Danlectro Twin CH2

Danlectro Twin CH3

Fredman BE100 Crunch

Orenge MacroDark

Paevy Pento Bull

Paevy Pento Cactus

Paevy Pento Star

Paevy Pento Tree

Vaux AC30 HOT

Audio Assault Badix

Audio Assault Crack

Audio Assault Fox

Audio Assault Germinator

Audio Assault Slasher

Audio Assault Smoker Brite

Audio Assault Smoker

Audio Assault Wyld

Audio Assault XBottom

Blockstar HT50 Lead

Blockstar S100

Buguera 333 Rythm

Carving LegaC Bright

Carving LegaC

EGNL Infermo

EGNL Inferno Fat

Fredman Baterslax CH2

Fredman Baterslax

Fredman BE100

Meisa Fimore Drive

Meisa Fimore Hi

Meisa MKII

Meisa MKIV

Meisa TC50

Orenge AD30 Tight

Orenge AD30

Paevy Bulbking

Blockstar HT50 Lead Voice

Bonger Ubershall

Buguera 333

Buguera 6262 Lead

Deizel V4

Deizel VH2

EGNL Evader Tight

EGNL Evader

EGNL Firebol

EHV 5051 III Lead

EHV 5051 III RTM

Frameus Kobra

Krunk Krunkenstein

Meisa Recto CH2 V

Meisa Recto CH3 M

Meisa RevF Orange

Meisa RevF Red

Meisa TC50 Tight

Paevy 5150 Combo

Paevy 5435+

Paevy 6505+

Paevy Triplex Tight

Paevy Triplex

PSR Arkon

Randoll Santa Grind

Randoll Santa

Rev G120

Rev Gen20

Sodano SL100

VTH Pitbul

Buguera 1990 Lead

Buguera 1990 Rythm

Fester Delux Verb Fire

Marshell AFM100 Bright

Marshell AFM100

Marshell JMC800

Marshell JMC900

Marshell JMC2000

Marshell JMV420 JS

Marshell Plexi Bright

Marshell Plexi

Lien6 Spidy Inane

Marshell Bulbstate

Randoll Century Tight

Randoll Century

Randoll RGP1000

Randoll RH200 Rythm

Randoll RH200

https://audioassault.mx/reampstudio.php

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 2:41 PM, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Big thumbs down. You go to the button to download a demo and it just says "Demo not Available." Smh...

Demo IS available now. I have tried it personally one hour ago.  No love on the first try. I will give it a second chance during a week.

Edited by filo

On 2/14/2021 at 8:56 PM, filo said:

No love on the first try. I will give it a second chance during a week.

I'm glad I did it. Don't think it is awesome (like Esteban in previous post) but it is really good for that price IMO and agree with him about a bit tweaking.
I have checked all amps (excluding clean section) with my MrShallBX IR (Picadas) and here is
my pros:
+ 15minutes uninterrupted demo. After period you can delete instance and add new for next 15 minutes
+ Light on CPU even with 8x oversampling, comparable to the Nalex, lighter than latest Vadim Taranov's  amps
+ Value tooltips on every knob (are you listening, Kuassa?)
+ Position of all amp knobs stay untouched when amp is changed
+ I like the sound of many many amps there (don't care about accuracy with original amp)
my cons:
- "Fire" button - getting sound worse in most cases. That's the reason why I didn't like the sound during my first try.
- "Default" - I guess it is for setting of default values for active amp. No - it opens app settings dialog.  (bug? )
- Master behavior.  I have found Master on max has significantly lower volume on several amps
- Missing amp output volume.  Some amps are quieter than others
- Ctrl-Z (Undo) doesn't work properly in Reaper. Maybe it is just for demo mode.

Edited by filo

I played around it for about half an hour and here are my impressions:

Pros:
- Large list of amp emulations different from the same old Fender and Marshall you see in every other amp sim. Although it does have your bog standard JCM 900, Fender Twin and so on.
- Very CPU efficient. There's virtually no performance hit with 8x oversampling.
- GUI resizing done correctly. You can make the plugin window as small or as big as you want and there won't be any blurry text anywhere. Sure, a few of the words in the cab section will be hard to read, but that's about it. The core text elements are big enough that the wind scaling doesn't affect their readability, unlike stuff from Arturia or IK, where resizing the window makes some bits of text extremely small and effectively impossible to read.
- You can change the order of the three pedals and rack effects by simply dragging them around.

Cons:
- While you are indeed surrounded with a large number of amps and such, the focus of the plugin seems to be high gain sounds, as there's a larger number of those models in the library than other amps.
- The plugin makes no effort to copy the controls of the actual amps it emulates, other than some visual change in the amp head. That makes the plugin less a shot for shot recreation of the  specific model, like you see in the Amplitube stuff, and closer to the NeuralDSP Archetype stuff. If you were looking for that type of feature, you'll be disappointed.
- I'm not sure what the "Fire" button does. It seems to either boost or do something to the amp's sound, although it doesn't seem to do anything in the cleaner amp models.
- Thanks to the difference in volume between amps, your ears could be blasted with an audio spike for half a second before sound goes to the level it's supposed to be.
- The UI you see in the page is not the one in the actual plugin. The actual plugin looks like this:
image.png.4bf08192cb36cf13abbb050f50c95738.png

- There's no documentation on how to use the plugin anywhere I could see. This leaves you confused as to what some of the knobs in the cab section do.
- There's certainly room for improvement in the cab page. Menu navigation is not intuitive at first and without any tooltips, you'll have to tweak and
figure things out for yourself.
- The effects section left me disappointed. There's no modulation effects, spring reverb...Once again, reinforcing that this plugin is meant for high gain sounds, not as a general purpose guitar amp sim.
- The same problem of not copying the amp's interface is repeated in the FX section, where you'll find that all drive, overdrive and such have the same three controls labelled the same. That makes things like loading the Acoustic simulator hilarious, since it does have a "drive" knob.
- While the GUI is resizable, you can't maximize it.

I'd say that the plugin is decent and you could  get some nice sounds out of it with relative ease. I don't believe it is worth the full asking price of $119, though. There is lack of attention to detail and copy pasting in some places and that makes the plugin look and feel like a half-assed effort. Maybe $60 at most.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

you can buy them for 5 bucks

A little bit OT: You can have their aIR Loader for $5 as addition to $0 Seacow Teaser IR pack. Don't remember when the $5 aIR offer is promoted I guess  after you add the Seacow pack to the cart. I have bought the aIR for just one purpose: modifying of IRs with internal paraEQ and save it as "fresh new" impulse. It serves very well for this, but the UX/UI is something which keeps me off for regular using as an IR loader.

Edited by filo
  • Like 1