Melda MTurboLove Sale!

cclarry

All MTurbo Plugins 60% off

MeldaProduction's MTurboLove is a time-limited Valentine's day offer. All MTurbo- plugins are discounted by 60% for the "around" Valentine's day period. The offer, which includes MTurboComp, MTurboCompLE, MTurboDelay, MTurboEQ, MTurboReverb and MTurboReverbLE, expires on February 21st, 2021.

What "MTurbo-" stands for

The philosophy of MTurbo- line is that each plugin is a collection of all plugins of the kind you may possibly need. For example, MTurboComp contains emulations of all necessary classic analogue compressors (from LA2A to 1176), MTurboEQ is a collection of classic analogue equalizers, MTurboDelay offers 40 types of delay effects and MTurboReverb even over a 100 reverbs.

First date invitation

Check out the plugins by downloading the 15-days fully working trial version. But beware the 60% off MTurboLove period is shorter and lasts only until February 21st.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MTurboLove

15 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

I do like the turbo delay.   Any thoughts on the other two? 

The TurboEQ might be the best "designed" Melda plugin from a user interface perspective.  As they note in their own marketing, it sounds just like other EQs they have, it is just a simplified way of interacting with it that is closer to the classic analog EQ approach.   Not sure I can swallow the asking sales price for it though given everything else I have.  If it was half the sale price, I'd certainly consider it.

TurboCompLE most of us got from Plugin Boutique for like $5.  Annoyingly it doesnt' have actual attack and release times, etc.  It sounds decent enough, but I tend to think I have better sounding compressors in the tool kit.   At $5 totally worth it.  Wouldn't have paid the sale price here personally, but I also have quite a few nice comps of different flavors.  When you switch between comps the settings and output totally changes, so it isn't like you can A/B just by clicking next down the line....if you could, then I think it would get more love.

Haven't really used the reverb as I don't feel like I have any holes in the collection there.

I did a more detailed review of TurboComp(LE), back when we all got it:

If you're a first time Meldaproduction customer, use my (or anyone else's) referral code to get 20% off your first order. My code is MELDA1923165. It's also a good time to upgrade your 37 FreeBundle FX while you're getting that 20% discount. Sign up for their newsletter and get another $12 credit to really bring the cost down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1