Simeon Amburgey's Waverunner Alium Live Feed

cclarry

Cool. I get a kick out of watching Simeon really getting into a sample library. And no offense whatsoever, but if this forum is still posting my last name -- an Italian name most people mispronounce and misspell -- I say this out of brotherhood with anyone with a name people misspell and mispronounce, Larry, could you please fix t he spelling at Simeon's first name? It's listed as Simon.

I own several Waverunner libraries that I think are really nice and exceptional values. I actually don't usually love the sound of hammer dulcimers, which this sounds a lot like a blend of, layered with a piano and harpsichord, but I really like the sound of this library. Thanks Simeon and thanks for sharing the video, Larry. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

but if this forum is still posting my last name -- an Italian name most people mispronounce and misspell -- I say this out of brotherhood with anyone with a name people misspell

Seeing as we're being picky, should it not be Pavlov's Cat? 😀

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for sharing the video. It was sort of spur of the moment as I had seen where the current Waverunner promotion was ending soon and wanted to share some of the libraries.

I am a Cakewalker from back in the 90s and have always been so very fortunate to be a part of this amazing community. I also feel very blessed to have been introduced to so many developers over the past year who have helped to support the channel to allow me to present all of these amazing libraries and tools to all of you, 

Thanks again!

Simeon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1