Mysterious Vibe - Finished what you think, rocking?

whoisp

I am real happy with the idea and creativeness of this track wrote on acoustic. i have to be happy with the mix and mastering, best i've done and 5th song now using a DAW, cakewalk is awesome.  First time i've used the comping function to some effectiveness. Got carried away with the video intro haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/7/2021 at 12:10 PM, Wookiee said:

Has that old school, possibly even southern/west coast rock feel, mix sounds OK here.

Yorkshire born and bread, west coast rock feel is good enough for me, cheers... maybe a bit of hip hop rock next haha

• Haha 2

Sweet home in ' bama indeed!  It does have that southern rock feel to it.  Performance was done very well and the mix sounds great to me!  I enjoyed the video as well.

For a Yorkshire guy you captured that southern (Dixie) rock sound.  The Lawson and Peacock side of my family hail from Yorkshire.  Thumbs up on this one!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, freddy j said:

Sweet home in ' bama indeed!  It does have that southern rock feel to it.  Performance was done very well and the mix sounds great to me!  I enjoyed the video as well.

For a Yorkshire guy you captured that southern (Dixie) rock sound.  The Lawson and Peacock side of my family hail from Yorkshire.  Thumbs up on this one!

I spent a bit of time at Zephyrhills skydiving, then stayed at Fortbragg for a month training before having 2 weeks holiday at Myrtle Beach,  South Carolina’s Atlantic coast, awesome place. i was pretty juiced up on Jack Daniel's with a few navy seals and British para's, i can't really remember too much, was a bit of a blur and mad party's haha

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Cool job and sounds good to me - nice mix

By the way are both the Ferraris in the video yours.........

Good stuff

Nigel

If they were both my Ferraris i would give you one nige for the great comment. i drive a rusty van and sold my pride and joy R1 as i needed the cash for  my music hobby... 

• 3 weeks later...