Matthew White

M-Oxygen Cakewalk Theme

M-Oxygen has turned out in one way like another take on my ‘M-Unity’ Theme yet it’s almost completely different as almost everything has been changed giving it a somewhat similar yet different appearance.

Some special edits in this Theme I’d like to mention….

Gradients on all button states such as Off, On, Hover and press (where available) all match, something that is missing from most, if not all of my other Themes.

The Hover state buttons (When hovering the cursor over the button) (where available) brighten up in the same way as Cakewalk makes the Control Bar Backgrounds brighten when you hover over them in any Theme.

A new style of Knob to Cakewalk Themes from the Knobman website used in most knobbed areas of the Theme, there’s also another new style of knob used for the Pro-Channel PC4K Compressor Ratio knob. These took so long to get to fit right and display correctly and some nicer styles were attempted for the majority of knobs but I failed, maybe I’ll try them again for another Theme but it’s soooooo tricky!

A new style of Fader to Cakewalk Themes completely designed by myself, just a simple design really but looks quite nice. (IMO)

Larger text/icon for the Mix Module ‘Dim Solo’ and ‘Exclusive Solo’ Buttons, why were they so small when space allowed for larger like the other buttons of the same size? Also larger text/icons for the Performance Module Percentages.

Free Download Here..... M-Oxygen Cakewalk Theme

Each of my Themes take a minimum combined total of 150 hours to make, often more, so if you use any of my Themes, please consider sending a small tip for my time and effort, Thank You. ❤️ https://paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite?locale.x=en_GB (No PayPal account needed if you don't already have one.)

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by Matthew White
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1