PA Flash Sale - Amek EQ 200

cclarry

JUST $149.99 TODAY!*

AMEK-EQ-14999
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends February 4, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if
you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts
of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added for purchases made in Europe,
only if applicable by EU law.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/amek_eq_200.html

Lowest I’ve seen on this eq was $199 late last year.  Even intro was $299 which was crazy expensive. With voucher seems a bit more reasonable.  So far has always been excluded from $29 sales, etc.  I’ve been ignoring it because of cost.  Do you have any thoughts on it Zo or anyone else?

54 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Lowest I’ve seen on this eq was $199 late last year.  Even intro was $299 which was crazy expensive. With voucher seems a bit more reasonable.  So far has always been excluded from $29 sales, etc.  I’ve been ignoring it because of cost.  Do you have any thoughts on it Zo or anyone else?

It s great features wise but not specially better , i jumped on the better maker that i  really somthing unik ...

The amek sounds smooth also , but as a owner of chandler , elysia ,millenia eq ,i didn t felt the need for it .... 

• Thanks 1

I've got it and it's great fun. like zo said it is smooth. has the usual brainworx extras- mid/side, monomaker, "tmt" etc. One thing that surprised me is that the frequencies are not stepped. I'd like to have the option. Some slate plugs have eqs stepped by default but with option of continous by holding hotkey. I know it shouldnt't mater but I love how this eq looks- it looks fiddly on the product page but has set resize options. at 150% it fills up the whole screen and looks great! Big CPU hit for an eq

• Thanks 1