APD Offer: 77% Off Vocal Finalizer (VST, AU, AAX) by NoiseAsh

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $29.90 (instead of $129), get Vocal Finalizer by NoiseAsh!

Vocal Finalizer is designed for holding “Vintage & Modern Characters – Simplicity – Wide Usability Range – Time-Saving” properties together. All of the used pieces in this combination are carefully crafted to give everything you need to reach a final ready to mix vocal sound from a raw vocal track.

If you’re looking for a truly high quality “Analog Character”, quick and all in one vocal tone solution, “Vocal Finalizer” will be definitely your ”go-to” vocal fx processor”. It will finalize your vocal track from “a raw track to professional record” with its magical processing power.

Originally $129, Vocal Finalizer is now offered for only $29.90 ($99 savings) for a limited time, you don’t want to miss this rare offer!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/vocal-finalizer-vst-au-aax-by-noiseash/
Deal expires on February 16th, 2021

KEY FEATURES

• NoiseAsh’s Magical, Fast, Analog Quality All in One DSP Engine
  • Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities
  • 3 types of Vocal Specific Compressor/Limiter unit
  • 4 types of Vocal Specific Tempo sync stereo delay unit with customizable section
  • 5 types of Vocal Specific High Definiton Reverb unit
  • 3 types of Vocal Specific Stereo Doubler – Chorus modulation unit
  • Vocal Specific Body and Treble (Solid State, EQP1A and 31102 Classic Analog EQ models with 3 frequency band sections)
  • Analog High Pass & Low Pass Filters
  • DeEsser (Dynamic Eq) module
  • Simplified Vocal Noise Gate
  • Advanced Stereo Enhancer algorithm
  • Resizable GUI with Vectoral GUI elements
  • “Stereo” and “Mono to Stereo” Channel support
  • Mac requirements: Intel I3 2ghz or above, macOS 10.9.5 Mavericks or above, 4 GB RAM / 2 GB free space on the system drive, VST / AU / AAX host, Min. 1024×768 Screen Resolution, Ability to download, Included: VST, AU, AAX plug-in versions
  • Windows requirements: Intel I3 2ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or above, Windows 7 64-bit or above, 4 GB RAM / 2 GB free space on the system drive, VST / AAX host, Min. 1024×768 Screen Resolution, Ability to download, Included: VST, AAX plug-in versions (64-bit & 32-bit)

Edited by Audio Plugin Deals
Price update

• 2 weeks later...

I got this deal and received a coupon code from APD, to be used at noiseash.com. The coupon brings the price down to 0.

By mistake I had added 2 copies to my cart and surprisingly, the price was still 0. I updated it to 5 copies and the price was still 0. I clicked the purchase button out of curiosity to see if it would go through and it did. I received 5 serial numbers. I haven't checked what is their policy for installing on multiple machines but, now I don't need to worry about that!

• Like 2