Slick ​​​​​​​Nude Jerseys

Wibbles

21 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

@Wibbles

The last time I saw an avatar as offensive to snowflakes as yours, it was forcibly removed by a moderator …

… from my profile 😦

Mind you, it was a rather risqué (yet completely appropriate) image of Adrian Chiles with a d1ld0 strapped to his forehead 😁

MessageReported.png

ban.gif

StrummyBanned.jpg

😁😜

I didn't get me ban for the Adrian Chiles pic. In fact Andrew apologised in a PM for him having to remove it!

I actually got me ticket for (over)use of the correct anatomical/biological term for a certain part of the male body.

Punishment expected. Nothing is surprising.

🙃

Edited by SteveStrummerUK

23 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I actually got me ticket for (over)use of the correct anatomical/biological term for a certain part of the male body.

Properly Enouncing Nouns Is Serious, But Often Liked Less On Cakewalk's Kooky Site.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Proper enforcement necessitates increased supervision!

(That's a stretch, ya? 😆)

I'm not stretching it.
In other news, the Ovine Persons Union is preparing a lawsuit demanding that their members also be allowed to model jerseys on the Cakewalk forums. Even though they're Guernseys there.

4 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

@Wibbles

The last time I saw an avatar as offensive to snowflakes as yours, it was forcibly removed by a moderator …

I thought it was cute*. I may have been shut away on my own too long.

I await my punishment.

* It's completely coincidental that the picture came from a fred that was deleted.

Edited by Wibbles
  • Haha 1