My New Video: Indiginus's SOLID STATE SYMPHONY

Reid Rosefelt

42 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Was it more fun playing the piece or making the video?

👍's

t

I'm still chuckling after watching Louie Louie...

Link to the FBI summary of its investigation in the lyrics for Louie Louie

More fun playing the piece, definitely.  This was actually my hardest video to do.  But I'm glad it came out reasonably funny. 

LOUIE LOUIE was easy.  I'm planning another "awesome" video, by the way. 

• Great Idea 2

55 minutes ago, Peter DeLegge said:

I wasn't really a fan of the sample library, but I just became a fan of yours, @Reid Rosefelt. This is your first video I've watched and I found you entertaining and also a very well spoken person. Keep up the good work! 

Thank you, Peter.   It means a lot.

I try hard to make them entertaining and spend a lot of time making them, but I put them up and minutes later many people unsubscribe. I think that whenever you do something that some people like, at the same time you are doing something that others don't like.  Several times I have spent weeks on a video and then taken it down. 

I'm not going to stop, but anytime I can find somebody who likes one of them it is a really big deal to me and much appreciated. 

• Like 1

Sincerely Reid, I watched a couple of your videos after that and I was very impressed by your communications and analytical skills. I've done a good deal of public speaking, including keynotes, but I'm not a natural like you  are. I believe you once shared that you formerly were CEO of a business, but watching one of your other videos (a serious one), I honestly would have thought you had a background in broadcast journalism. I think some Tiger the Frog videos on areas of interest, reviews or tutorials would be very welcomed. 

Edited by Peter DeLegge
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Thank you, Peter.   It means a lot.

I try hard to make them entertaining and spend a lot of time making them, but I put them up and minutes later many people unsubscribe. I think that whenever you do something that some people like, at the same time you are doing something that others don't like.  Several times I have spent weeks on a video and then taken it down. 

I'm not going to stop, but anytime I can find somebody who likes one of them it is a really big deal to me and much appreciated. 

Funny. I bought BIAB this week and was looking here for a post from you about BIAB, that I remember seing.

You just gained a subscriber.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Sincerely Reid, I watched a couple of your videos after that and I was very impressed by your communications and analytical skills. I've done a good deal of public speaking, including keynotes, but I'm not a natural like you  are. I believe you once shared that you formerly were CEO of a business, but watching one of your other videos (a serious one), I honestly would have thought you had a background in broadcast journalism. I think some Tiger the Frog videos on areas of interest, reviews or tutorials would be very welcomed. 

What I have made my living at for the last 20 years is as a writer.  So I am very familiar with writing essays.

I write these videos in advance.  Before I start talking, I read what I wrote and then extemporize.  But they take a lot of time to prepare because I have to think a lot and formalize what I want to say.  I marvel at people who can just turn the camera on and talk. 

Believe me, I have a lot of video ideas I want to do.  It's a long list.   My dream is that after I make 50 of them, people will figure out what I'm doing.  In the meantime, I have the next video to make!

• Like 3