NEW Synchron Piano - Bösendorfer 280VC - Intro Pricing Until March 1st

Simeon Amburgey

I was able to demo a pre-release of this new piano and it definitely has a different sound, being recorded in Stage B which is much smaller than the huge Synchron Stage A.
(stay tuned for a livestream soon).

Bösendorfer’s new and acclaimed “Vienna Concert” grand piano merges the company’s venerated traditional approach to piano manufacturing with the most recent, sophisticated engineering. The 280VC is completely modern, reimagined from scratch, while remaining true to Bösendorfer’s legendary foundations.

• Recorded at Stage B of Synchron Stage Vienna
  • True all-rounder, versatile and profound
  • Very distinct, clear, colorful sound
  • Huge dynamic range
  • Multiple Microphone Positions – for a multitude of timbral variations
  • Advanced release sample technology
  • Six pre-configured main presets
  • 21 additional FX presets

Heralded as the next-generation concert grand, the 280VC has already proven to be a true all-rounder. Compared to the Bösendorfer Imperial with its additional bass strings, wider soundboard and more orchestral sonic character, the sound of the 280VC is very distinct and clear. You can easily differentiate between the bass, tenor, and treble sections. Beyond that, its huge dynamic range makes this concert grand very versatile. It has the necessary sensitivity to offer supportive accompaniment to singers and solo instrumentalists in chamber music settings, while at the same time it holds its own against the power of a large orchestra in a huge concert hall. In addition, the 280VC boasts the qualities of all Bösendorfer concert grands, such as its diversity of sonic colors and that certain warmth inherent to fine Viennese instruments.

Intro price until March 1:

Standard Library: €215 (€285) /$258.58 ($342.77)

Full Library: €345 (€445) / $414.93 ($535.20)

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Synchron_Pianos_Bundle/Bosendorfer_280VC

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

No!! Just as I completed my Synchron piano collection...and ran out of drive space!

Yes, those libraries are a real demand in terms of space. It seems terabytes are the new Gigabytes!!

BTW, you want to make sure you at least update the Synchron Pianos player. They have made what I think are some really major performance adjustments in my early tests. It should prompt you to update when you launch the standalone Synchron Pianos player.

Edited by Simeon Amburgey