APD Offer: 61% Off Phase Plant + Banks by Kilohearts

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $99.99 (instead of $256), get Phase Plant + 3 Banks by Kilohearts. Banks included: Impossible, New London and Tremor with a combined total of 149 Phase Plant presets!

Phase Plant is the award-winning modular synthesiser from Kilohearts which combines a limitless generator and modulation system with the Kilohearts Ecosystem of Snapin effects (sold separately).

Analog oscillators, samples, wavetables and a noise generator creates the initial sound, which can then be filtered and processed using any combination of Snapins from your arsenal.

Phase Plant and the entire Kilohearts Ecosystem is being constantly improved and updated at no extra cost.

Originally $256, the whole bundle is now available for just $99.99 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $156). This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal expires on February 14th, 2021 at midnight EST

KEY FEATURES

• New era modular workflow with limitless possibilities
  • Powerful generator section with high-quality oscillators, wavetables, samples and noise generators
  • Innovative wavetable editor
  • Simple to complex signal routing
  • Advanced audio-rate modulation
  • Unique modulation system including envelopes, LFOs, randomisers, and more…
  • Three modular effects lanes for hosting Kilohearts Snapin effects
  • Over 550 factory presets (all presets are fully functional regardless of which Snapins you own)
  • Regular free updates with new features and improvements

50 minutes ago, Fleer said:

At last! Been waiting a year for this. Now I can let go of my need to get Serum, as Phase Plant does what Serum can do and so much more. Come to papa. 

PhasePlant does soooo much more than Serum.... Oh my yes. My favorite synth at the moment.

Incidentally Man Makes Noise might be developing something for PhasePlant... ;)

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Great news. And how does Phase Plant compare to Pigments without the granular engine?

That is the only thing missing from PhasePlant, but I don't mind since that I have Audio Damage's Quanta. But other than that PhasePlant beats pretty much everything out of the water. The fact that you can basically build it up the way you want to and you're not limited to just two layers of oscillator, wavetable or sampler sound makes it so versatile. For me PhasePlant pretty much gives you a free range of creativity. :)

Edited by Tapsa Kuusniemi
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

And given the noise engine this must be up your alley, Tapsa!

Oh my yes. It's really really creative. PhasePlant is limited only by what you can imagine. It's just fantastic. :D 

And yeah, I have been having fun making some of the dirtiest sounds I've come up with for the library I'm working on for PhasePlant... :D

This is a great deal.  I was looking to get phaseplant for a long time and finally  purchased during Black Friday last year.  It sounds great but it is a bit cpu heavy.  Someone in another thread describes it as being equal to 5x serums.  I don’t know if it’s that heavy but definitely be aware some presets will take up alot of resources.  I don’t regret buying it.  Still learning.  I wished it came with more presets in the meantime and so getting three packs in addition to standard presets is nice.  Eventually you’ll probably upgrade to take advantage of snapins which are sold separately.  That is one thing I didn’t like at first but once I upgraded it was a non issue.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kevin H said:

This is a great deal.  I was looking to get phaseplant for a long time and finally  purchased during Black Friday last year.  It sounds great but it is a bit cpu heavy.  Someone in another thread describes it as being equal to 5x serums.  I don’t know if it’s that heavy but definitely be aware some presets will take up alot of resources.  I don’t regret buying it.  Still learning.  I wished it came with more presets in the meantime and so getting three packs in addition to standard presets is nice.  Eventually you’ll probably upgrade to take advantage of snapins which are sold separately.  That is one thing I didn’t like at first but once I upgraded it was a non issue.

The great thing with PhasePlant is that if you're just a preset guy, you don't need to have everything as patches made with snapins you don't have will still work. You just cant adjust the parameters of said snapin.

• Like 1

Already tried the preset banks included in the bundle. Remarkably good indeed, even though I’m mostly interested in organic or ambient sounds like plucks and pads. The synth itself looks quite straightforward but apparently goes even beyond Serum. Fun time ahead :)

Check the yt-vid on Polychrome, that included preset pack by Andrew Huang. Pretty amazing machine, Phase Plant.