Lofi song in Cakewalk

ceakay

2 hours ago, noynekker said:

Not really getting the Lofi vibe here ? . . . musically it's a good listen, but sonically, it reminds me that the audio card is not set up correctly, hence the endless high end pops through this whole piece. Is that intended ? Just curious.

With tinnitus it sounds like vinyl crackle to me.

Edited by User 905133

Nice to experiment with different things! The vinyl crackle is one of those things that some people appreciate while others not so much. I'm somewhere in the middle. For me some at the beginning makes it sound like a real record was started. All the way through it sounds like a dirty record. Like you say, maybe lowering it some would be the best of both worlds. JMHO.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

@seakay beats I will admit I never have understood the need to simulate vinyl scratches and pops it does not sound real world to me it is just irritating. Why, because it is the one thing that vinyl devotes try to avoid happening to their vinyl collection.

Having said that, musically is suitably mixed, ignoring the very repetitive nature of the simulation, as noted by Daryl it need some other ear candy like a vocal to add the final touch.

• Like 1