Acoustica 75% off upgrade Recording to Pro

53mph

If you got the Acoustica Recording Studio in the Humble Bundle, you should have received this email to upgrade:

I'm facing some financial difficulties at the moment - does anyone recommend the upgrade for the additional instruments and fx?

Or should I save my pennies?

75% Off Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio Upgrades!

As a registered user of Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio, you are pre-qualifed to participate in this EXCLUSIVE 75% OFF upgrade offer. Get Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio for only $49. (List $199). 

When you upgrade to Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio, get 8 additional instruments and 30 pro audio effects valued at over $1,200! Including:

Melodyne Essentials

Voltage Modular Ignite

Pianissimo Grand Piano

Omni Sampler 8 Out

If you haven't made the jump to Pro Studio yet, today is the day. This limited time offer ends February, 28, 2021. 

Here is your exclusive $49 purchase link:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

It is a surprisingly decent DAW for the money!  

Are the FXs in Pro Studio worth the upgrade from Recording Studio, in your opinion?

I've seen a lot of tube style plugins that might be interesting, but I don't know if they warrant the upgrade.

Does anyone have experience of using them?

Thanks

Edited by 53mph

The mail says 75% off "Upgrades"

As a registered user of Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio, you are pre-qualifed to participate in this EXCLUSIVE 75% OFF upgrade offer. Get Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio for only $49. (List $199). 

The usual upgrade price for Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio to Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio is $79.

The current upgrade is at $49 right now so discount is more closer to 38%.

Am I interpreting this correctly? 🙄

• Confused 1

On 1/30/2021 at 1:27 PM, 53mph said:

When you upgrade to Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio, get 8 additional instruments and 30 pro audio effects valued at over $1,200! Including:

Melodyne Essentials

Voltage Modular Ignite

Pianissimo Grand Piano

Omni Sampler 8 Out

Pianissimo Grand Piano is 32 Bit if I recall. You can download a 64 Bit version from the site but then it won't work as a standalone.

4 hours ago, Kal S said:

The mail says 75% off "Upgrades"

The usual upgrade price for Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio to Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio is $79.

The current upgrade is at $49 right now so discount is more closer to 38%.

Am I interpreting this correctly? 🙄

I think you've got a point... 😕

• Like 1