60% off Heavyocity at NI

cclarry

7 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Probably time to get Vento...

Too bad we can't use that $25 coupon on this 😒

In the process of both trying to talk myself into and out of buying it...
The devilish 'you gotta buy it' imp on one shoulder is saying you've been waiting for this to go on sale... :x
The pragmatic 'save your money' angel on the other is moaning that January isn't even over and you've already spent too much... :/

and they're both saying  hey don't get upset with us, blame LARRY😈

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Too bad we can't use that $25 coupon on this 😒

In the process of both trying to talk myself into and out of buying it...
The devilish 'you gotta buy it' imp on one shoulder is saying you've been waiting for this to go on sale... :x
The pragmatic 'save your money' angel on the other is moaning that January isn't even over and you've already spent too much... :/

and they're both saying  hey don't get upset with us, blame LARRY😈

Looks like you need to vent, so get Vento

3 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I have done quite a few livestreams over the past year featuring Heavyocity and have really enjoyed using their libraries. They were very generous in providing copies for me to review and share with all of you. Here is my Heavyocity playlist. Bon a petit 🤓

Oh that's just great. I talked myself out of getting Mosaic Keys and Mosaic Bass, saying I don't really need it. And then I spent yesterday evening watching your playthroughs. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna spend money when I get home from work...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cristian said:

On the one hand, this is good stuff, great prices and integrated in Native Access. OTOH we're in 2021, who knows when I'll need the money. 🥴

You can always sell the Chevy and raid the kid’s college fund. This is is heavyocity we are talking about here.  Being responsible or eating is overrated....hehe

• Haha 1

3 days left for this sale, and wouldn't you know it, I may have a good use for this package--starting to do some writing for film/tv, I knew that someday I would have to expand my orchestral and cinematic libraries, but have been procrastinating, because it's so damn expensive and covid has shut down most of my musical income.

Anyway, can anyone tell me if these particular modules are useful, and how they might compare to the competition? The vocalise interests me a great deal, I could definitely use that...