Dimension Pro, Rapture and Z3TA+ installers needed

Aksel Holand

Hi,

I totally forgot about Dimension Pro, Rapture and Z3TA+ that i bought back in the day. Now I would like to install them, but i can't login to the site. 

Support says:

we haven't re-released any of the previous instruments you had mentioned, and don't have downloads for legacy products readily available. You may want to check our forum at discuss.cakewalk.com to see if any legacy users have downloads available.

Is there anyone out there that has the newest installs for Dimension Pro, Rapture and Z3TA+ for OSX they could share?

Thanks

Axl

Hi, 

11 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

You need to have your old Cakewalk.com account to get access to your old stuff.  If you forgot it then you have to contact Bandlab support.

just to clarify, i totally forgot about the synths when i stopped making music, so the cakewalk account got deleted from their server, so its not possible to log in.

7 minutes ago, tecknot said:

Hi Aksel and welcome to the Cakewalk forums.

Do you have any old version of SONAR handy?  If so, you can find them on any version of SONAR from version 7 to Platinum.

Kind regards,

tecknot

Unfortunately not...

Bummer!  I have them only with SONAR installs (and not separately) and I don't know how to extract the installers.  Since Bandlab seems to be okay with users sharing the installers I certainly would send you copies.

Kind regards,

tecknot

• Like 1

@Aksel HolandI caught that you were looking for OSX installers. I'm not aware of which instruments were available for the OSX, but the info below is what I know about the Windows versions. Z3TA+2 and Rapture Pro may have been released for OSX, as they were the last two stand-alone instruments being supported when Cakewalk was shutdown.

As far as I recall, the z3ta+ was always bundled with the Sonar installer, and Z3TA+2 was always sold separately. Rapture (classic) was bundled with X2, X3, and Platinum as a separate installer. Dim Pro was bundled with Sonar 8 thru Platinum as a separate installer.

If you migrated your old Cakewalk account to the single sign-on account between 2014 and 2017, support should be able to loop you back into your account. If you missed that window, I don't think there is anything support can do. BandLab support has access to the more recent Cakewalk.com accounts.

You would still need the original product serial numbers and registration codes, even if you were able to obtain the installers.

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 6:09 PM, Aksel Holand said:

I totally forgot about Dimension Pro, Rapture and Z3TA+ that i bought back in the day. Now I would like to install them, but i can't login to the site. 

Is there anyone out there that has the newest installs for Dimension Pro, Rapture and Z3TA+ for OSX they could share?

I'm pretty sure I have the latest macOS installer of Z3TA+ 2, that does install the VST3 and AU versions, but if you don't have an account you will not be able to activate it.  

Of course, if you do have an account you'll be able to use the Cakewalk Command Center and be able to download the installer yourself.  Have you cleared that account bit up?

Edited by Stromkraft
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stromkraft said:

if you don't have an account you will not be able to activate it.

You would need to have both the serial number and activation code. Both would be available in your old account, but there's no way to get a new one.