Plugin Collective New Offer - Klevgrand DAW Cassette

cclarry

On 3/4/2021 at 10:14 PM, Fleer said:

Retromod is a fine series of synth libraries. 

It seems a lot like Syntronik. Plus there's an additional RetroMod deal at Tracktion:

You can use the following code at checkout to get 50% off any other RetroMod plug-in:

FOCUSMOD

The RetroMod Lead looks interesting, is sampled from the Nord Lead series. So with 50% off from retail @ $79, that one would be about $40.

Edit: You apparently have to use that "FOCUSMOD" code  at initial checkout with the Focusrite redemption. You can't go back later and apply the code for another RetroMod purchase. 

Edit (again): Working now. Must have been a browser glitch earlier...

Edited by abacab

2 hours ago, abacab said:

It seems a lot like Syntronik. Plus there's an additional RetroMod deal at Tracktion:

You can use the following code at checkout to get 50% off any other RetroMod plug-in:

FOCUSMOD

The RetroMod Lead looks interesting, is sampled from the Nord Lead series. So with 50% off from retail @ $79, that one would be about $40.

Edit: You apparently have to use that "FOCUSMOD" code  at initial checkout with the Focusrite redemption. You can't go back later and apply the code for another RetroMod purchase.

Weird. I redeemed yesterday but today was able to apply the coupon. 

3 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Weird. I redeemed yesterday but today was able to apply the coupon. 

Oops, you are correct! I spoke too soon. Must have been a glitch in my browser or the store earlier the first time I tried to go back.

• 1 month later...
Just now, telecode 101 said:

I am gonna guess this offer is over? Recently upgraded to a Focusrite interface. I really wanted to try this thing as I heard they used it on that last Haim record quite a lot.

Yep...it's gone....