Plugin Collective New Offer - Klevgrand DAW Cassette

cclarry

24 minutes ago, abacab said:

I've already got the Waves Abbey Road tape and vinyl machines for artistry and character. Do I need to upgrade to cassette?

Lots of different ways to add different elements  of character as we all know!  DAW Cassette is one more. And free at the moment if you happen to have a Focusrite unit.

One more way to add character, a  different way, released today. Looks/sounds pretty interesting at a low price.

As I downloaded this, I noticed that almost all of the Klevgrand products I have are showing a small build update.  I am not sure what issues were addressed, but the updates are small, just a gigabyte shy of 1.01 gb, so easy enough to try.  

On 1/28/2021 at 6:14 PM, chris.r said:

Now their servers might be jammed as I didn't get no a single email from them since I redeemed, created new account and even asked for an email with password reset ;) 

Same here - waited 24 hours and tried my new account again. There it was ready for download!

Edited by GroverKen

• 1 month later...

Traction Retromod 106 added to the current Freebie on Focusrite Plugin Collective.

Doesn't display on the Plugin Collective home page so you'll have to login to  your accounts and scroll down to see it.

Edited by Kal S
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Kal S said:

Traction Retromod 106 added to the current Freebie on Plugin Collective.

Doesn't display on the Plugin Collective home page so you'll have to login to  your accounts and scroll down to see it.

Retromod is on Sound Collective, which with Novation, Klevgrand is with Plugin Collective, which is Focusrite.

Didn't see the Tracktion RetroMod 106 in Plugin Collective, but found the redemption code buried in my Focusrite account under my bundled software activation codes.

Had to take that code to Tracktion.com and redeem it, and then it was added to my Tracktion account.