PA Voucher Problem

LAGinz

Has anyone been having a problem using vouchers lately. I’ve got a $75 one for this month, which I’ve been trying to use for the Unfiltered Audio Zip, listed at $99. Cart hasn’t been taking the code  and PA has not responded to my inquiries.

13 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Has anyone been having a problem using vouchers lately. I’ve got a $75 one for this month, which I’ve been trying to use for the Unfiltered Audio Zip, listed at $99. Cart hasn’t been taking the code  and PA has not responded to my inquiries.

I think that the minum spend is $149....but not sure

10 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Nope. Double checked. Voucher says $99 min. Oh well...

I think the email may be a typo as the normal voucher values as Larry alluded to are $25/$49, $50/$99, and $75/$149 (voucher/spend).  You might try the voucher with a $149 plug and see if it applies.

6 hours ago, antler said:

Don't know if it was a one-off, or they changed their rules, but my $75 voucher was a min-$99 spend; I picked up Streamliner which was $99 (because I had Metric AB).

Yeah, they’ve now opened a support ticket for me. Assume they’ll make it right, even if they get back to me after 1/31.

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

Oops! Had already used the voucher at the beginning January😆!. Got confused because PA sent me an email saying the voucher was about to expire.

I got a similar email and just in case, for scientific reasons,  tried to use again the voucher I had already used earlier this month.  Unfortunately my experiment failed miserably and was denied when trying to add it to my cart.

All for science of course... :)

• Haha 1