my burro said to ask (empty vases S X)

Jesse Screed

20 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

If Tiny Tim and Yoko Ono had a kid.

You know I'm just kidding.

Hello Bjorn, to be honest, I wish you weren't kidding.

If Tiny Tim and Yoko Ono had a kid, and my expressions sounded like they were of that child, that would be really cool, and sublime.

Because, as far as I know, they did not have a child, and so we won't know what that would sound like, I think I will reimagine that.

Nowadays it is acceptable to put bacon on everything.  There is one thing I know for sure; It's not just breakfast anymore. 

Figuratively, I know exaktly what you meant to mean, and you are correct.🕊️

• Like 3

Tiny Tim - my sister who was working in the US for some chap called Hugh Hefner (another story!!) brought me back a copy of a Tiny Tim record - i was very young at the time and I put this Tiny Tim episode down to why I turned out as I did!!!!!

I do like your stuff Jesse - always reminds me of when I first listed to Captain Beefheart - i loved his stuff and i still have my original vinyl copy of Mirror Man - a few of the others went somewhere or another but this one still gets listened to!!

Keep well

Nigel

4 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Tiny Tim - my sister who was working in the US for some chap called Hugh Hefner (another story!!) brought me back a copy of a Tiny Tim record - i was very young at the time and I put this Tiny Tim episode down to why I turned out as I did!!!!!

That's great

Because I don't know much about Tiny, I looked him up, and he hung out with some interesting people, George Harrison, and Bob Dylan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlMFu1Z7Jyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAQyDJms-xk

Peace BB