(Matrix View cell/(MIDI) clip editor (independent PRV))

solarlux

Seperated special piano roll sepereated from global piano roll but what is simillar to step sequencer with play button  opens midi clips from cell from Matrix view. For example Matrix View is very useful for fast ideas and can be midi, audio bank for creativity but there are one small weakness. Piano roll for individual midi clip editing in Matrix view.

(Matrix View cell/(MIDI) clip editor (independent PRV))

seperatepiano.thumb.jpg.d669323151390b42c314e1f49980e88d.jpg

Edited by solarlux
  • Like 1

Hi solarlux,

So, what you are saying you want a Matrix View cell/(MIDI) clip editor (independent PRV)?  If you are inserting loops or clips from outside of your project, I agree that an editor in some fashion (PRV) for the MV clips would be very helpful since currently the clips have to be dragged into the TV first to be editable.

Kind regards,

tecknot

7 minutes ago, tecknot said:

Hi solarlux,

So, what you are saying you want a Matrix View cell/(MIDI) clip editor (independent PRV)?  If you are inserting loops or clips from outside of your project, I agree that an editor in some fashion (PRV) for the MV clips would be very helpful since currently the clips have to be dragged into the TV first to be editable.

Kind regards,

tecknot

Yes exactly,  Matrix View cell/(MIDI) clip editor (independent PRV) becaue i need to drop midi clip to TV to edit it but would be cool possible to edit it directly and not need to set loops points and looping automaticaly from midi clip length.

Edited by solarlux

18 hours ago, tecknot said:

Hi solarlux,

Kind regards,

tecknot

I don't know how hard would it be to implement it but it can give Matrix view one new great feature. : )