Steinberg Download Assistant, Cubase, Groove Agent/SE, Retrologue, and eLicenser Software Updated

cclarry

plus Groove Agent and Groove Agent SE 👍

And just remind me - what it the point of doing all that work coding a downloader 'assistant' and not bother to let you know what needs updating ?....isn't that the number 1 most important thing that the 'assistant' should 'assist' with ?   Maybe the devs missed the initial get-go meeting :D

Edited by simon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, simon said:

plus Groove Agent and Groove Agent SE 👍

And just remind me - what it the point of doing all that work coding a downloader 'assistant' and not bother to let you know what needs updating ?....isn't that the number 1 most important thing that the 'assistant' should 'assist' with ?   Maybe the devs missed the initial get-go meeting :D

Totally agree. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

My copies were current so that didn't show for me...

EDIT:  They must have changed it right after I posted this...

The odd moments when Larry is posting quicker than a given download managers deliver updates.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've never been a huge fan of cubase... but I found out last night that the midi drum editor is really good 😂

My son asked me for a solution to compose his drum parts using an audio guitar track as a reference (he usually does it in Guitar Pro).

I managed to get something working with BFD3's groove editor, but the interface is clunky and outdated, and the scrolling doesn't sync with the DAW (the playback kinda does, depending on how it's set up).

I tried all the DAWs I have, and the piano rolls are cumbersome to use for this. I gave a shot at Cubase 11 (freshly installed the demo just for the purpose).. and it was just so many miles ahead that everything else I used.... Only fools don't change their minds 😅

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1