Bounce to clips enhancement request

msmcleod

Currently if multiple clips are selected and "Bounce to clip(s)" is invoked, it will combine all the clips into one - which is fine if this is what you want.

However, seeing as bouncing clips to themselves seems to be a fix (if not a requirement) to get around strange clip behaviour, could we have a "Bounce clip(s) individually" command?  Maybe it could be called "Commit clip edits" or something similar to avoid confusion.

This would in effect call "Bounce to clip(s)" in turn on each individual clip in the selection, leaving them as separate clips.

This could save a tonne of time compared to manually going through and selecting each clip and bouncing it to themselves, and I suspect 90% of the time is what people actually want to do rather than combining the clips into one.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3

Render Clip  ?  - Or Render Effects Region  - would work for me. I usually keep tracks bounced to clips by habit.   I don't think I would want another step in invoking " Bounce to Clips "  though. It would be good if it was approached as a separate command.

Edit: I discovered there is a Render Effects Region in the drop down. This will render Melodyne clips with out bouncing all clips with in the track.  I was by habit just selecting the track and bouncing to clips to finish a Melodyne edit.

Edited by RBH
  • Thanks 1