Version 27.01.0.085 doesn't show expression lanes

Michael Warren

Did early access to the above version. I can select expression lanes from view menu in PRV, but nothing there for me to enter or be prompted for an expression map.

The only reason I upgraded was because the previous version I was using decided also to not display expression maps. I don't mean to complain, but there seem to be more and more bugs that are stopping me from getting anything done. Every day, something new (and unwanted) happens with the program.  I've been a user of Cakewalk since they began ( I think as 12 tone). Upgraded to Sonar then paid for Sonar Platinum, then to Bandlab. Not new to program, but I think I've finally reached a frustration level of +10 db. I hate to say it, but I might try to crossgrade to Cubase since I did pay for the original Sonar Platinum.

Anyway, after my whining, does anyone else not see the expression lanes that used to be there? Am I missing a setting. This is a great forum, very informative, and helpful, so I appreciate all the help I've received over the years.

Thanks,

Michael Warren