Jump to content
Amicus717

Strezov Choir Essentials - intro price 99 €

Recommended Posts

From the site: "Carefully selected essentials from our choral collections featuring individual SATB sections, as well as full ensembles and a children choir with no compromises in dynamic range and modern sampling techniques. Brought to you using the free Kontakt Player."

Info here - https://www.strezov-sampling.com/products/view/choir-essentials.html

 

 

Edited by Amicus717

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking for a choir deal over BF but nothing "clicked".  This looks very good to me.  Best Service not showing it yet, but they carry Strezov.  Other than Best Service with their "Best Coin", any suggestions for a reseller?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I was looking for a choir deal over BF but nothing "clicked".  This looks very good to me.  Best Service not showing it yet, but they carry Strezov.  Other than Best Service with their "Best Coin", any suggestions for a reseller?

EDIT....sorry...not available

Edited by Larry Shelby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if this is still worthwhile if one has all Strezov vocal libs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This library is the “carefully selected essentials from our choral collections”.  I think I’ll wait for the “carelessly selected after a night of drinking” library to add some spice since I already own a lot of their libraries :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fleer said:

I wonder if this is still worthwhile if one has all Strezov vocal libs. 

I am looking at this as a great way to get a start on the Strezov choir libraries. While I've heard a lot of good stuff about Strezov,  so far I haven't really been star-struck by the few libraries I do have (original Storm Choir and Cornucopia Strings 2).

Storm Choir is useful although I find it quite limited; and I never really liked Cornucopia Strings -- a bit too rustic and uneven for my tastes.

But their newer stuff, like Wotan and Frejya sound really amazing in the demos, and reviews suggest they are top-notch. Choir Essentials seems like a pretty inexpensive way to find out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

If it was between this and SoundIron's Olympus Essentials. 

Which one to get?

I would get Olympus Essentials, which would probably have an upgrade path to the larger versions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

I would get Olympus Essentials, which would probably have an upgrade path to the larger versions...

+1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

If it was between this and SoundIron's Olympus Essentials. 

Which one to get?

Hmmmm.  I have Requiem Light, which is disappointing.  Guess I will do some checking on this before I pull the trigger on Strezov.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...