Strezov Choir Essentials - intro price 99 €

Amicus717

From the site: "Carefully selected essentials from our choral collections featuring individual SATB sections, as well as full ensembles and a children choir with no compromises in dynamic range and modern sampling techniques. Brought to you using the free Kontakt Player."

Info here - https://www.strezov-sampling.com/products/view/choir-essentials.html

Edited by Amicus717

9 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I was looking for a choir deal over BF but nothing "clicked".  This looks very good to me.  Best Service not showing it yet, but they carry Strezov.  Other than Best Service with their "Best Coin", any suggestions for a reseller?

EDIT....sorry...not available

Edited by Larry Shelby

This library is the “carefully selected essentials from our choral collections”.  I think I’ll wait for the “carelessly selected after a night of drinking” library to add some spice since I already own a lot of their libraries :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

I wonder if this is still worthwhile if one has all Strezov vocal libs. 

I am looking at this as a great way to get a start on the Strezov choir libraries. While I've heard a lot of good stuff about Strezov,  so far I haven't really been star-struck by the few libraries I do have (original Storm Choir and Cornucopia Strings 2).

Storm Choir is useful although I find it quite limited; and I never really liked Cornucopia Strings -- a bit too rustic and uneven for my tastes.

But their newer stuff, like Wotan and Frejya sound really amazing in the demos, and reviews suggest they are top-notch. Choir Essentials seems like a pretty inexpensive way to find out. 

• Like 1