Jump to content
cclarry

Something New From UAD Wednesday

Recommended Posts

People bashing uad but indo think it can be the begining of an intersting hybrid appraoch , i can imagine a lexicon type unit with dsp and lex 224 /480 option as plugin , like tc with the bonus of dsp : yes !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zo said:

People bashing uad but indo think it can be the begining of an intersting hybrid appraoch , i can imagine a lexicon type unit with dsp and lex 224 /480 option as plugin , like tc with the bonus of dsp : yes !

You mean, just like Eventide had been doing already with the H9?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

You mean, just like Eventide had been doing already with the H9?

Yep with dsp onboard , why not ... hands on control is an area i will always invest on !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will probably end up getting one of them. Might sell some of my other pedals and pick up two. I need to clean up and thin out my pedal board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if these are faithful analogue recreations of their software emulations of vintage hardware.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bapu said:

I wonder if these are faithful analogue recreations of their software emulations of vintage hardware.

 

Unlikely. They probably will just make a completely digital unit with a couple of DSP chips, possibly SHARC, and throw their plugins there. Only thing I hope is that it doesn't look like the Quad Cortex,  which can be confused with a DIY Raspberry Pi project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...