Something New From UAD Wednesday

cclarry

3 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Well, going by the pedal angle, it could be something to leverage those UAD guitar effect emulations nobody buys because of the expensive entry point to get into the UA ecosystem.

I'm in the UAD ecosystem and I'm not interested in any guitar related hardware they might produce. 🙂 

I'm perfectly happy with my 4 OCTO Satellites (2 USB3 on Win & 2 Thunderbolt on Mac).

• Like 1

Well I am a guitar player.
And I am sold into the UA ecosystem.
Knowing that UA hardware ain't really nothing to sneeze at either, this intrigued me.

Now seeing them, I want them all!! Have not looked up the price of them yet! I wanted to write this first.  

From a guitar player point of view, I like the style in which they created/designed these pedals. Elegant and clean look, useful controls, and the demos sound killer!!

Now let me go and see what they want for one of these!!

25 minutes ago, Grem said:

Well I am a guitar player.
And I am sold into the UA ecosystem.
Knowing that UA hardware ain't really nothing to sneeze at either, this intrigued me.

Now seeing them, I want them all!! Have not looked up the price of them yet! I wanted to write this first.  

From a guitar player point of view, I like the style in which they created/designed these pedals. Elegant and clean look, useful controls, and the demos sound killer!!

Now let me go and see what they want for one of these!!

They said 399 so expect like 349 at shop ....

was expecting a control'surface for luna or a new interface but when insaw the teeser 1176 like knobs i knew it was more for guitars players or new comp ...

• Like 1

You could almost get an Ampero for the price of ONE of these pedals...

Nope...there are much better, and lower priced, alternatives out there...
I think that they have shot themselves in the foot (pardon the pun)!

Now, if the pedals also doubled as a UAD Interface, that might change things...

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1