Sign in to follow this  
Tony p

Piano Roll View for one track

How can i get piano roll view for only one track? I'll select one clip, right click\view\piano roll view and get multiple tracks at once.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, scook said:

By default double-clicking on a MIDI clip will open the clip's track in the PRV. This is set by the Track view Options menu Click Behavior > Double-Click > MIDI Clips > Piano Roll View

Each MIDI clip has a menu in the upper right which sets the default  editor for the clip. It also opens the clip in the selected editorskTVxA7.gif

Sorry man still confused. I can get to PRV but I see the midi data from all tracks, and I want to see midi from only one track at a time. 

Is is possible you are calling take lanes - tracks? The PVR is not aware of take lanes. All the clips in a track's take lanes are shown in the PRV.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, scook said:

Is is possible you are calling take lanes - tracks? The PVR is not aware of take lanes. All the clips in a track's take lanes are shown in the PRV.

Oh man yeah that was it. Geez!~ Thank you

One way to isolate clips in take lanes in the PRV is mute all the clips in the track you do not want to see and enable Hide Mutes Clips in the PRV View Menu

• Like 3

I cannot get a single track. It always says and displays multiple tracks. I tried Auto Lock and Auto Focus.  I still get, at least on this one track, a million notes. Help