Waves Nx Ocean Way Nashville

cclarry

5 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Not part of Mercury...

More and more stuff are out of mercury , witch supposed to be the absolute bundle to have , i didn t wup since v9 since nothing exiting included since a while  .... sad and strange ...

20 minutes ago, Starise said:

I was able to get the 29.00 deal with Plugin.com.  Thanks Larry.

Will be interesting to see how it work with my headphones.

There is a list of 'supported' headphones

https://www.waves.com/support/nx-headphone-eq-correction

these have EQ curves built in - worth bearing in mind if you are in the market for new headphones and use NX a lot....

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, simon said:

There is a list of 'supported' headphones

https://www.waves.com/support/nx-headphone-eq-correction

these have EQ curves built in - worth bearing in mind if you are in the market for new headphones and use NX a lot....

Another peculiarity waves-style. Three or four years since the initial release and yet the supported headphones list stays intact.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Another peculiarity waves-style. Three or four years since the initial release and yet the supported headphones list stays intact.

yes - although they are only EQ curves and most of those headphones (all?) are still currently available so it's not a total disaster I suppose.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, simon said:

yes - although they are only EQ curves and most of those headphones (all?) are still currently available so it's not a total disaster I suppose.

I have AKG K712Pro and Sennheiser HD650. Aren't these cans studio grade? Why is it so difficult to include profiles for these models as well? Rhetoric questions, no need to reply.

• Great Idea 1