50% off Kilohearts Faturator, Ladder Filter, Distortion and Phaser

cclarry

I don't have many Kilohearts plugins, mostly the free ones.  But one thing that is impressive to me, is their installer.  Seriously. No fuss and very slick. It  sounds kind of stupid, but I think is indicative of the quality of the programming...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mibby said:

I don't have many Kilohearts plugins, mostly the free ones.  But one thing that is impressive to me, is their installer.  Seriously. No fuss and very slick. It  sounds kind of stupid, but I think is indicative of the quality of the programming...

Indeed, and those plugins are both lightweight and effective - it just works. I have more plugins than anyone needs but these are my new go-tos. Highly recommend.

9 hours ago, mibby said:

Nope it says a lot ... and giving the complexicity of some of their toolms the fact that i never exeperienced a glitch is impressive .... 

10 hours ago, mibby said:

I wouldn't necessarily call having to manually copy and paste the serials for every plugin you have  "No fuss and very slick". I'm concerned about the day I buy Toolbox Ultimate cause there's over 20 modules in there.

18 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I wouldn't necessarily call having to manually copy and paste the serials for every plugin you have  "No fuss and very slick". I'm concerned about the day I buy Toolbox Ultimate cause there's over 20 modules in there.

From their FAQ:

Whenever you buy, or trial, a Kilohearts plugin you will get an email with a personalized installer download link. You should always use those installers if possible to get the smoothest experience. The download is just 1.5 MB, so it's not too bad to download it several times.

If, for some reason, you don't have a personalized installer available, use the download links above. They function the same way, but if your computers hasn't been authorized previously you will need to do so on the first run.

If you use the installer you get linked to when you purchase, you should find you don't need to paste any serials.