Native Instruments Hot Offer $25.00 Coupon - Expired

jesse g

This  offer has now expired

You can use the $25.00 Voucher code  of,  "HOLIDAYGIFT2020 " when you buy instruments, and Expansion packs on the Native Instruments Website.   I am not sure what else it  works on, but it does not work with Komplete or any hardware purchases

I've purchased six  expansion packs since yesterday.   I log in and select my item, I apply my voucher code and  make my purchase  then log out.  I then log back in and make another selection and so on....

Thanks Aidan O Driscoll  for the heads up!!!

Good luck, 

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

I wonder if this would work with upgrading Guitar Rig? I'm on V4, I see it's at 6 now but they want $99 to upgrade.

Edit: Nope. It doesn't work.

Unfortunately, as the copy on any pages and emails where NI distributes the voucher codes states, they don't work on upgrades or along with other promotions. 

With the $25 voucher code, Massive and Massive X expansion packs are just 4$ each!

I just bought 3 Massive X expansion packs.

(Note that all of the Massive X expansions are included in Komplete 13. I’m not planning on upgrading until Komplete 14 comes out  but

I  wanted these expansions now)

Edited by Scott H
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Scott H said:

With the $25 voucher code, Massive and Massive X expansion packs are just 4$ each!

I just bought 3 Massive X expansion packs.

Good idea, but since I will get KU 13 at some point, I’d have to check if these expansions are included. I guess most are. 

Interesting.

I spent some time listening to the demos. Choosing was easy. Out of 9 available (for massive and massive X) I also found 3 that I liked. Tthe other 6 actually sounded uninteresting. As a side observation, I usually have a much harder time choosing Synthmaster preset packs where I want practically all of them (although I know that I should get them only a few at a time, to prevent an overload of presets that ends up just as disk space filler). Even if I upgrade to KU13 at some point, $12 is not a bad deal for getting a few new sounds now (instead of waiting)

If you are a Maschine user, this will save soo much money on expansions unless you plan on getting KU13 or even KU 13 CE.   Sorry, but my pockets are not that deep for KU13 CE, I have Grand kids to love on first.   My Grand daughter needs a drum set  and my Grand Son, after his teeth comes in will need an Alto Sax.  LOL 😄.