Posibility to open midi clip in piano roll when click with mouse on cell where midi clip placed in Matrix view

solarlux

Hi solarlux,

I'm a little confused by your statement/question, but in order to bring the MIDI clip from the Matrix View into the Piano Roll View you must first drag it from the MV into a MIDI track.  Then you can view it in the PRV.

Kind regards,

tecknot

4 minutes ago, tecknot said:

Hi solarlux,

I'm a little confused by your statement/question, but in order to bring the MIDI clip from the Matrix View into the Piano Roll View you must first drag it from the MV into a MIDI track.  Then you can view it in the PRV.

Kind regards,

tecknot

U can directly open sequencer clip when you click on cell where step sequencer clip but when i click on cell where midi clip it need to convert it to step sequencer clip to open it directly in step sequencer but idea is simple to click on cell where is midi clip and it directly opens in piano roll : )

Edited by solarlux

Hi solarlux,

Yeah I was not referring to SS clips since it seems you know how to deal with those.  If you want to convert a SS clip to a standard MIDI clip, you can just bounce the clip.  I am still not sure exactly what you are after, but if the end result is to see your SS MIDI clip in the PRV then I think we covered it.

Kind regards,

tecknot

P.S. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

1 hour ago, tecknot said:

Hi solarlux,

Yeah I was not referring to SS clips since it seems you know how to deal with those.  If you want to convert a SS clip to a standard MIDI clip, you can just bounce the clip.  I am still not sure exactly what you are after, but if the end result is to see your SS MIDI clip in the PRV then I think we covered it.

Kind regards,

tecknot

P.S. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

I changed title : ) When i clicking on Matrix view Cell audio clip opens in loop construction view, step sequencer clip opens in step sequencer but midi clip doesn't it would be good when there also midi clip might  open in piano roll. Maybe some other special instance of piano roll for matrix view with play button and automatic looping.

"Edit cell content

Individual MIDI cell content can be edited with the Step Sequencer, and audio cell content can be edited with the Loop Construction view."  good can be if also midi clips in piano roll without converting them to step sequencer pattern  : )

Edited by solarlux