No sound out of Studio Instruments plug-in

Brunodonkey

Hello support team.  I have a problem with Studio Instruments plug-ins.

I have installed and used many types of VSTs without problems, but I cannot use the SI plug in.
I installed Studio Instruments with BandLab and they are all on the VST list (SI1.jpg).

I can open each instrument regularly leaving all Soft Synth Options by default (SI2.jpg),
but I am unable to find any programs (xx.prog) for any of the 4 SI VSTs  (SI3.jpg).

When I play the midi keyboard I can see the input is received (for example I see the string of SI-Bass Guitar moving, but no sound at all.
What did I do wrong or forgot to do?

Tks for your advices.
Bruno

SI1.JPG

SI2.JPG

SI3.JPG

First the instrument track output needs to be set to your master bus  

Your master bus needs to be set to your audio interface or if using on board sound to Speakers 

you should see the track meters move as well as the master

in my signature is a link to tutorials on this topic 

I have never seen a blank program browser in the SI Suite plug-ins.

If the programs are actually missing, the plug-ins will be silent because they rely on these programs for which sfz files and samples to load.

The program folder for the plug-ins are in "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments"

For example, the SI-Bass programs are in "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments\SI-Bass Guitar\Programs" 

Note: ProgramData is a hidden folder.

If the programs are missing the plug-ins will need to be re-installed.

scook, all the SI programs are in the right folders, but they do not show up in the Programs Brower.

I must always press the Prog key and select the right folder and finally the sound/program that I want.

Looks like there is not a default pgm folder in the setup, or the Program Brower do not work correctly.