Spitfire BBC Orchestra Discover updated to 1.2.0

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

They did indeed include some improvements in the legatos. Lots of bug fixes and muted brass added. The Pro version also received a new Cimbasso instrument.

CORE WHAT’S NEW

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/bbc-symphony-orchestra-core/#update

PRO WHAT’S NEW

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/bbc-symphony-orchestra-professional/#update

I don't think those apply to the Discovery Edition Simon....

• Like 1

still not showing for me - I think Spitfire 'stage' their rollouts

SAA did ask me to install the recent LABS release though - It's done this a few times, where it thinks it's not installed, even though it is and it's working fine.  I just install it again - nothing changes but the nagging goes away (a lesson for life there I think)

• Like 1

Just now, simon said:

SAA did ask me to install the recent LABS release though - It's done this a few times, where it thinks it's not installed, even though it is and it's working fine.  I just install it again - nothing changes but the nagging goes away (a lesson for life there I think)

SAA has done that to me a few times...it always goes away after the second time installing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simon said:

I've had that happen a few times too - thought it was my age.......relieved it's not just me 🙂

• Like 2