Can't install sndfile.dll or newest BL 2021.1, or export

user390096

Fixed it! Looks like my recent switch from Xfinity/Comcast Norton Anti-Virus to Windows Defender may have caused all of my chagrin. In the past, Norton was given to all  Xfinity/Comcast internet users for free but this ended at the new year although it was delayed for about 2 weeks. Now I'm deep into Windows Defender and it's maybe working too well. It wasn't allowing Cakewalk to access my Cakewalk files on my D drive but after I allowed it, everything is working smoothly again.

I also learned that my 4 monitor set-up needs to be only a "one" monitor set-up connected when I'm troubleshooting as I couldn't see anything on my main screen at all after trying to boot into Safe Mode - it was always black. So I turned on my other 3 screens and found it working on just one auxiliary screen in the next room where I scroll lyrics for singers. Turns out one of my usually "off" screens was the only active screen. So I unplugged the auxiliary screens and had only my main screen that sits right in front of me connected. Kinda works better when you can see what you're doing, lol.

• Thanks 1