Sotube Heartbeat

cclarry

Unlockable 48-hour offer: 51% off Heartbeat

Take your beats to unexpected places with Heartbeat, your source for familiar yet unique drum machine sounds. This flexible and tweakable drum synth includes eight channels of drum sounds that are mostly based on modeled analog synthesis and a four-channel auto layer machine for layering sounds or triggering beat patterns. Heartbeat is a killer package for your beats.

"Heartbeat is a deep, punchy, and classic futuristic. It’s a one-stop shop for a solid drum machine beat."

Christoffer Berg
Programmer, mixer, and producer for Depeche Mode, The Knife, and Fever Ray

Now, for 48 hours only, you can get Heartbeat for just $69 – that’s a savings of 51%. To take advantage of this voucher, log in to your Softube account and use this checkout code:

UNLOCKJANUARY

Learn more and buy now

Voucher valid January 22nd-24th, 2021. Prices, shown here in USD, may vary in other currencies.

Yeah I’ve been watching clips on it with this special price available.  When I compare it to XLN XO I feel zero pulse to get Heartbeat.

It appears good if you really want to spend time sculpting a particular set of drum kit sounds.  It’s missing the rhythm though!

19 hours ago, lawajava said:

Yeah I’ve been watching clips on it with this special price available.  When I compare it to XLN XO I feel zero pulse to get Heartbeat.

It appears good if you really want to spend time sculpting a particular set of drum kit sounds.  It’s missing the rhythm though!

I’ve had it for a few years now, and it’s actually more of a creative tool. It does have a somewhat limited range (classic drum machine) of sounds but gets you there very quickly. Turning buttons have a drastic effect but it always turns into something usable. I imagine it would be very cool for live use/jams.I don’t mind the missing sequencer as I use my DAW for that but I would like to see more variety in the sound department  and a few more effects. It needs an update imho, and competition is stiff,