Casting Spells - dedicated to District Judge Jo Matson

whoisp

Was my 3rd song on cakewalk -  i am slightly improving - wrote  this after coming out of court haha Hopefully start my next song at the weekend! Mysterious Vibe i will call it - i am going to practice vocal comping... any tips are always appreciated ....... enjoy the video, like to give people something to look at when listening 

• Like 2

I'm intrigued by this.
Not sure yet where you are at artistically (that is not meant as a negative), haven't heard enough yet.
I will say, this is more in my wheelhouse than Mission (not that it matters).
my bad, Quantum Vibe was the tune I listened to previously
You credit Peanut Butter Visuals, so this is some "stock" footage from them?

Good guitar work to be sure.

Again very interesting visually and sonically.

I'm in with a big 👍's!

t

thinking I might be fan, will listen again; that's for sure...

bit confused, what's this got to do with Judge Matson?
and again not that it matters

Edited by DeeringAmps
added comment
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DeeringAmps said:

I'm intrigued by this.
Not sure yet where you are at artistically (that is not meant as a negative), haven't heard enough yet.
I will say, this is more in my wheelhouse than Mission (not that it matters).
You credit Peanut Butter Visuals, so this is some "stock" footage from them?

Good guitar work to be sure.

Again very interesting visually and sonically.

I'm in with a big 👍's!

t

thinking I might be fan, will listen again; that's for sure...

I do really like to get creative and mix it up to intrigue the listener if possible.  I don't really have a solid style, when some asks i just say i vibe haha

Peanut Butter Visuals, was the dancers footage,  i just cut it up, added effects to the clips to give listeners some visual instead of my ugly mug. I just bang videos together so people can watch something when listing to the track. Gives me experience with music video editing was the idea in the long run. 

I don't play enough guitar these days, maybe pick it up once a week for 15mins, i more of a musician that works of feel than knowing scales or anything, totally self taught and never do covers. 

I think there my 4 songs i did on Cakewalk on here.

Thanks, i will try harder on next song 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SupaReels said:

Ditto Tom's input ... But I like how it makes me feel so good work .. getting into vids at the moment so I'll check out P/B/V

Thanks for the post

SR

I knock the videos up fast in Sony Vegas pro 17 more straight forward and less hassle than adobe premier and after effects. I use some of my own footage and any free royalty stuff...

• Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

nice playing and i liked the video

Nigel

I liking your track. mortal Tears... I see you like doing some video work to.  Hopefully i will finish my latest track today Mysterious vibe  and then can knock up a video. Probably will keep it simple or get carried away haha  

• Like 1