EzDrummer 2.2.1

AndyB01

You are right. No major improvement with this update. That said, it is always a good sign to see continuous improvement on a product.  I would guess that a resizable interface for EZ Drummer 2 would be a significant amount of work. All of the cool artwork shown in the EZX expansions are bit maps that would probably need to be redone. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, AndyB01 said:

perhaps we were finally going to get a scalable full-screen UI like EzBass?

Sadly not - just a few bug fixes. 🙄

Ah well, maybe next time...

Andy

Oh we will get it.

But we will have to pay for it!! : )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scott H said:

You are right. No major improvement with this update. That said, it is always a good sign to see continuous improvement on a product.  I would guess that a resizable interface for EZ Drummer 2 would be a significant amount of work. All of the cool artwork shown in the EZX expansions are bit maps that would probably need to be redone. 

I'd agree with you and to be honest, EzKeys would be my prime candidate for a UI upgrade. I find the small window is a real pain to use.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

7 minutes ago, AndyB01 said:

I'd agree with you and to be honest, EzKeys would be my prime candidate for a UI upgrade. I find the small window is a real pain to use.

I'd happily pay for that upgrade...which is lucky as I expect we will have to 

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

14 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

EzKeys would be my prime candidate for a UI upgrade. I find the small window is a real pain to use.

Yes!!

And a tab like EZD2 that allows you to select and alter the velocity of hits, but for EZK it would be notes.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1