UVI Relayer 60% Off

cclarry

Well, I convinced myself I had been very good lately and not bought too much (which was of course a bit of a lie) and as I absolutely love delays, I purchased this.

Been playing with it all afternoon - I love it.

I doubt if I have scratched the surface of what this can do, but I love the sound and the depth of controls.

Really happy I lied to myself !!!

Nigel

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tomgu said:

Seems pretty sweet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dwohfKqns

Audiodeluxe gives some bucks, but no discount from $49. Is there a better deal somewhere?

Nope...not that I've been able to find!  Audio Deluxe is the place...at least you get something back,
or Time Space or Plugin Boutique or Best Service.  They all offer "rewards" but AD is the most.

• Thanks 1

Damm went for mcdsp just few dayz ego ... any word on cpu ?

Also , sonically , any thoughts ? Uvi tends to be kinda lifeless but precise and transparent , kinda like fabfilter ...

Edited by Zo

1 hour ago, Bajan Blue said:

I thought it was the opposite of lifeless - after twiddling for a while got some great movement in the repeats - it really seems you adjust about anything - I am pretty sure there is a demo you can download

Thks , it's more about color than movement , the color the UAD ones has or the Red model in Mc dsp is superb  (kinda loFi , but not algo lofi ) i'm very sceptical when delay add FX and you tweak those (like BX or UVI  , usually the Lofi , or others fx are pure algos that can be "vulgarous" sometime) .

I will give it a go , but yep features wise it's a beast , S1 has one good delay in this aspect where you can mldulate several parameters like that ,the NI is crazy also

Well. while it looks like it has lots of interesting possibilities  to shape after watching video demo I was very disappointed.  Very little musical examples, lots of strange results more suitable for experiments than music.  Most of them sounds like I never want to use... 🤔

Anyone tested it in more musical context? Not just sculpting things maybe not possible for other delays but the question is if it means usable in longer terms? :(