SynchroArts Vocalign Ultra

cclarry

oooooph. I made a big mistake. I thought I had vocALign pro 4 and I bought the upgrade. Seems I only had vocALigb Project 4. 

So I went and bought the Revoice Pro upgrade.

Now I have an upgrade from vocALign Pro 4 to Ultra license for sale in 90 days (since that is the Pace rules).

Edited by Bapu

12 minutes ago, Bapu said:

oooooph. I made a big mistake. I thought I had vocALign pro 4 and I bought the upgrade. Seems I only had vocALigb Project 4. 

So I went and bought the Revoice Pro upgrade.

Now I have an upgrade from vocALign Pro 4 to Ultra license for sale in 90 days (since that is the Syncro Arts rules).

Why don’t you ask for a refund? If you didn’t register the serial, I don’t see why they wouldn’t refund, especially that you bought something else instead.

I recently bought an upgrade to Live Suite 11 from Best Service, but found out later I couldn’t register because I already have Live Suite 10. After some discussions with Best Service and Ableton, I was refunded.

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Why don’t you ask for a refund? If you didn’t register the serial, I don’t see why they wouldn’t refund, especially that you bought something else instead.

We'll see. The problem *might be* that I redeemed the code to my iLok account, and that is where I discovered it would not activate because I did not have the vocALign Pro to deactivate. 😞 Stoooooopid ne.

If anyone has Revoice Pro 4 and wants a crossgrade to Ultra, found this in another forum $109 versus $139 intro crossgrade. It’s cheapest I’ve seen so far.  RP is probably getting updated at some point but seems quite a few folks use both Vocalign and RP depending on what they are working on. 

https://www.bestservice.com/vocalign_ultra_crossgrade.html

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kevin H said:

If anyone has Revoice Pro 4 and wants a crossgrade to Ultra, found this in another forum $109 versus $139 intro crossgrade. It’s cheapest I’ve seen so far.  RP is probably getting updated at some point but seems quite a few folks use both Vocalign and RP depending on what they are working on. 

https://www.bestservice.com/vocalign_ultra_crossgrade.html

Thanks!  Upgrade for registered users of VocAlign Project is also cheaper - $169 as opposed to $175.

https://www.bestservice.com/vocalign_ultra_upgrade.html

My reasoning for getting Ultra is that its 50% off regular crossgrade price (@BestService) as a Revoice pro 4 owner and I know I would regret not crossgrading at this intro price. I also don’t have to give up my RP4 license which is nice as those upgrading from V Pro/project did going to Ultra.  For some work I don’t need full RP4 and Ultra seems faster.  Below is a video of someone splitting work between RP4 and Ultra.  Likely RP5 will get a nice update soon.  I personally think anyone who owns RP4 should get Vocalign for free but at $109 not  a bad deal if I eventually want to sell it when RP5 comes out. Ultra also comes with two ILoK licenses which is nice. RP4 only has one.