Hello again :)

Osman  Hemidov

Question

7 answers to this question

Because this is under “Projects" in preferences, this is a per project setting.   It will also be set as part of a project template.

If you want this setting to be checked (or unchecked), save your start up template with this setting as you would like it.

With the same project open, it should not change of its own accord.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Osman Hemidov said:

Hello again :) Tell me how to make this checkmark not turn on by itself when she pleases? In my templates, it is constantly removed, but when working in projects, it can spontaneously turn on when it wants. Thank you.

Sorry for google translation :)1556812057_.thumb.PNG.ac464e14ae01bb201d506e54566e18e3.PNG

Saving this in a project wont save as default in your template. 

What you need to do, is open an empty project switch it ON or OFF, Click APPLY then OK. Go to FILE and save a SAVE as Template (By replacing it.) 

Close CbB and Open again to confirm this. Open the project you worked with go to the setting check if its OFF. If not: Switch it ON/OFF and save the project as  SAVE AS and replace it. 

Should work then. 

17 minutes ago, Osman Hemidov said:

I guess I’m not explaining well. The template is saved with unchecked. It all works up to a certain point, when suddenly this checkmark is involuntarily removed.

Are you saying that you load a template with that setting unchecked.  Then eventually, without loading a new project , the setting is becomes checked?

If that is the case, I have never had that issue in the 22 years I have been using Cakewalk (Up to the latest CbB)

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Osman Hemidov said:

I guess I’m not explaining well. The template is saved with unchecked. It all works up to a certain point, when suddenly this checkmark is involuntarily removed.

It should work 100% with the advice given on default. Have you tried to re-install and refresh activation for your Sign In? 

If you're not signed in properly, certain settings don't work in CbB. Maybe try that and let us know. 

• Thanks 1