Samplescience Oberom and Analog Waveforms FREE

cclarry

Analog Waveforms re-released as a VST/AU plugin instrument for Windows and macOS!

Analog Waveforms is a free rompler featuring the sound of an analog synthesizer. I sampled each waveform, note by note, each note recorded for 10 seconds, and I looped them to get the most precise reproduction of these sounds. This is an interesting plugin to compare the waveforms of an analog synthesizer with the same waveforms from a virtual synth. It's also useful for a basic synth with a vintage flavor, due to its analog source sounds.

Analog Waveforms is available as a 64-bit VST plugin instrument for Windows 8.1/10. It's also available as a 64-bit VST/AU plugin instrument for macOS El Capitan to Mojave.

It doesn't run on macOS Catalina and Big Sur, however, you can always try this trick.

You can get Analog Waveforms for free here

Oberom re-released as a VST/AU plugin instrument for Windows and macOS!

Oberom is a sampled version of Oberon, a 19 years old virtual analog synth with a very special sound. Since the instrument is not available as a 64-bit plugin and there's no mac version, I decided to create this sampled version so modern producers can have this sound in their arsenal.

Oberom is available as a 64-bit VST plugin instrument for Windows 8.1/10. It's also available as a 64-bit VST/AU plugin instrument for macOS El Capitan to Mojave.

Like Analog Waveforms, there's no macOS Catalina/Big Sur version, but you can try the trick linked above.

Get Oberom for free here.

• Thanks 2