Jump to content
Boomin36Beatz

Drama Baba Melo

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, David Sprouse said:

This is great!  Needs vocals to stand out.   I'm thinking Enrique Inglesis to sing it.

Absolutly but Inglesis. Man you made me laugh.

Thank you for the Kind Words and for the joke you made.

Humor was what i needed.

Once again Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice job recording.this needs to be developed much more,so far it has nice sound.jack c.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jack c. said:

nice job recording.this needs to be developed much more,so far it has nice sound.jack c.

I will try to do my best.

it needs some good Vocals.

Something heart breaking.

Jack  Thank you very much for the kind words :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really liked the drum groove - and the lead synth is a cool tone.  The piano fit in nicely as well

What synths did you use for this one?

Only crit - the ending is too abrupt.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drums addictive

I used two instances of Fm8 and combined them for the Lead.

The Piano is a combination of Sytrus and Kontakt.

Would you like to write something to it???

It needs Vocals and you have a very Soulfull voice.

Maybe you are intressted???

and Thank you very much for the feedback.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Boomin36Beatz said:

Drums addictive

I used two instances of Fm8 and combined them for the Lead.

The Piano is a combination of Sytrus and Kontakt.

Would you like to write something to it???

It needs Vocals and you have a very Soulfull voice.

Maybe you are intressted???

and Thank you very much for the feedback.

 

Thanks - yeah - I think I could work with this one - perhaps sometime next week?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Douglas Kirby said:

Thanks - yeah - I think I could work with this one - perhaps sometime next week?

Sounds very good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...