Humble Bundle Design Expression Powerhouse Bundle

cclarry

7 minutes ago, Brian Cadoret said:

Hi

Does anybody know where to download the  Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate installer.

Humble Bundle just links to the Pinnacle buy page, no separate installer that I can find.

Thanks

Brian

If you bought it, on the page with the key, there's also a direct download link (under the BitTorrent label, but it's a direct link). 

And you can get just Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate for only €1. That software has a regular price of $129.95. I've already got Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate but for €1 I have no problem buying a new full license. Heck, the money is burning in my pocket so I’ll probably buy two.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I've bought PINNACLE STUDIO 24 ULTIMATE from HUMBLEBUNDLE, but i have problems for installation.

so, when I open the installer, the installation process doesn't start (compare only a window with "search for updates...", and then nothing).

does someone have the same issue?

10 minutes ago, iotu said:

I've bought PINNACLE STUDIO 24 ULTIMATE from HUMBLEBUNDLE, but i have problems for installation.

so, when I open the installer, the installation process doesn't start (compare only a window with "search for updates...", and then nothing).

You might want to contact Corel support here:

https://support.corel.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=209638

5 hours ago, iotu said:

Hi,

does someone have the same issue?

No problem installing here, have you tried re downloading the BitTorrent link and running as administrator.

Good luck