Waveform preview from any audio track in piano roll background!

solarlux

Waveform preview option from tracks in Piano Roll Background For example i Have piano instrument and i have Vocal audio track and I showing my vocal Audiotrack waveform in my Pianos pianoroll background  like in Wavefoirm preview option but possibility to show any waveform from any audio track in Piano roll background

1135724732_WAVEFORMINPIANOVIEW.jpg.aa52b2b0010ee6ef15a460bf5bdea870.jpg

Edited by solarlux
  • Like 1

Just now, murat k. said:

There is no way to show waveform with notes in the Cakewalk. I wasn't aware of that feature in FL Studio. It looks cool and useful. I hope developers will add that kind of thing to the Cakewalk.

In FL Studio you can drag sample in piano roll and see waveform but in Cakewalk would be cool to option to setting any audio track waveform preview option in piano roll , For example i make melody for vocal and setting up my vocal waveform preview in my instrument track piano roll background of guitar.  Wavepreview function from which track you need but preview available in piano roll background. For example i have Vocalo and i want to see my vocal waveform in my Guitars piano roll background and posibility to select any audio tracks waveform preview in piano rolls view

Vocalpreview.thumb.jpg.e61109b703b428f9f423399c645097e5.jpg

15 hours ago, solarlux said:

Waveform preview option from tracks in Piano Roll Background For example i Have piano instrument and i have Vocal audio track and I showing my vocal Audiotrack waveform in my Pianos pianoroll background  like in Wavefoirm preview option but possibility to show any waveform from any audio track in Piano roll background

1135724732_WAVEFORMINPIANOVIEW.jpg.aa52b2b0010ee6ef15a460bf5bdea870.jpg

I was actually thinking about this the other day working on a project for a client. 

The cherry on this would be if it's done in a dynamic waveform. Meaning: if you tweak the velocity, pitch or volume - the waveform in the backgroud will follow this, to even out those spikes while in the PRV. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, murat k. said:

I thought it was like seeing audio clips with notes in PRV by selecting multiple tracks from the track list pane like that:

image.thumb.png.ad5a828b356adb9385705777566dba21.png 

This would be brilliant! +1

And it would bring a real benefit of actually having the audio tracks listed in the PRV view... as it is now, the use of seeing them there is limited, in my view. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreenLight said:

And it would bring a real benefit of actually having the audio tracks listed in the PRV view... as it is now, the use of seeing them there is limited, in my view. :)

Yeah absolutely, and if it's possible showing and editing the Audio Track with the Audio Transient Markers, when the Audio Track is active on the Track List Pane.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2021 at 4:18 PM, GreenLight said:

This would be brilliant! +1

Audio tracks can be also be listed in piano rolls track pane?